ASP & waiver services
- ASPReview all state guidelines at http://www.ode.state.oh.us
- Verify that your child meets all eligibility criteria as specifed by ODE.
- Ensure you have a current MFE or ETR.
- Ensure you have a current IEP.
- Complete the necessary paperwork for your child’s school district.
- Coordinate services with MVTS by completing and submitting the following Client Forms
- Submit parent applications to ODE.
Review and complete enrollment the Ohio MRDD waiver application: Ohio Waiver Enrollment
Meet with your child’s SSA and MVTS to review the Individual Service Plan (ISP).
Coordinate Payment Authorization for Waiver Services to authorize MVTS to provide services state in approved ISP.
Coordinate services with MVTS by completing and submitting the following Client Forms